ScreenPlay is an Open-Source Live Wallpaper and Widgets app for Windows (and soon Linux & MacOSX) written in modern C++/Qt/QML and is in active development since early 2017 on Gitlab.
You can download ScreenPlay via Steam for free!
- a4287d2 Cleanup and add nullptr defaults
- de3d3f5 Remove wallpaper when monitor setup changed. For now we do not try to recreate the setup.
- f23ab00 Add save to profile. This will probaply change in the future because we need to recreate the qjson object. Qt Json implementation does not allow for altering objects.
- 5598bdf Update preview video
- My merge request was merged and deployed for displaying videos (not gifs!) at the same with as the *.md file instead of hardcoded 400px!
Now we have a video with way better resolution and framerate instead of an ugly and large gif.
- 1ad4366 Move everything out of the main class for better unit tests
- 8e09ee2 Replace shared_ptr with unique_ptr where reasonable and add comments
Make ScreenPlay Qt6 ready:
- ef623a8 Remove contextProperties
- 77a48d1 Fix crash on exit which was caused by trying to delete the QQmlApplicationEngine. I still unsure about the reason of the crash…