ScreenPlay is an Open-Source Live Wallpaper and Widgets app for Windows (and soon Linux & MacOSX) written in modern C++/Qt/QML and is in active development since early 2017 on Gitlab.
You can download ScreenPlay via Steam for free!
Add dependency download like ffmpeg and OpenSSL. Fix some animation and code refactoring.
- Add FFMPEG binary download
- Add double click system tray icon
- Add widget fadeout
- Add wallpaper fadeout
- Add windows version detection for wallpaper fadeout
- Add ripple effect when creating wallpapers
- Add VCPKG to CI
- Add ImageSelector placeholder text
- Add readme gif
- Change ScreenPlayWindow to ScreenPlayWallpaper
- Change Qt smartpointer with std smart pointer
- Update to SSL 1.1.1. We need from now on Qt 5.13 because of the upgrade of OpenSSL from 1 to 1.1.1
- Fix skip conversion on webm
- Fix windows 10 version >= 1903 topmargin. They changed the topmargin to 10% of the monitor height. Dunno why…
- Fix saving project files in utf8
- Fix sidebar toggle
- Fix windows 7 crash
- Fix create footer animation
- Fix namespace issues for qml enums