ScreenPlay is an Open-Source Live Wallpaper and Widgets app for Windows (and soon Linux & MacOSX) written in modern C++/Qt/QML and is in active development since early 2017 on Gitlab.
You can download ScreenPlay via Steam for free!
This release contains 4 month worth of updates and features!
Fixed: ScreenPlay does not handle Windows display scaling for High-DPI screens like 4k issue 125
Fixed: The second wallpaper does not close properly issue 123
Add logging to sentry This will only get send on crash to help to understand the context of the crash
Fixed: Some mouse forwarding
Add newsfeed from https://screen-play.app/blog/
- Refactor search to be selectable and add icons
- Add mouse WaitCursor indicator on load
Add paging support
This is planned to change in the future into an endless scrolling experience.
Add tag and tag search
- Fix background blur animation and values
- Refactor sidebar to better include tags. These tags are now clickable to be used for quick search!
- Refactor Steam plugin to unload when switching back to and other page like “Installed”. Steam is not required to be running ScreenPlay!
- Fix preview image missing if workshop item has no gif preview
- Replace custom TextField search with regular TextField
- Fix set replace wallpaper from type video to gif
- Fix settings wallpaper value
- Add sort by date for installed content
- Add titile if no preview image or video is available
- Fix invisible Navigation height blocking imput
- Add Portuguese (Brazil) translation. Thanks to Douglas Vianna @dgsmiley18 🐱🏍
- Move used code into own ScreenPlayUtil library to be used elsewhere like project parsing and content type to/from string
- Move projectfile to be used elsewhere
- Add ScreenPlayUtil to dev docs