ScreenPlay is an Open-Source Live Wallpaper and Widgets app for Windows (and soon Linux & MacOSX) written in modern C++/Qt/QML and is in active development since early 2017 on Gitlab.
You can download ScreenPlay via Steam for free!
This is a Preview release. You can enable this in Steam via the nightly channel. This is not intended for general use! Please test this and provide feedback ♥!
V0.13.1 Preview 1 Patchnotes:
- Fixed: The second wallpaper does not close properly issue 123
- Add logging to sentry This will only get send on crash to help to understand the context of the crash
- Refactor search to be selectable and add icons
- Add mouse WaitCursor indicator on load
- Add tag and tag search
- Fix background blur animation and values
- Refactor sidebar to better include tags. These tags are now clickable to be used for quick search!
- Refactor Steam plugin to unload when switching back to and other page like “Installed”
- Replace laggy navigation snapping with fixed
- Fix preview image missing if workshop item has no gif preview
- Replace custom TextField search with regular TextField
- Fix set replace wallpaper from type video to gif
- Fix settings wallpaper value
- Add sort by date for installed content
- Fix invisible Navigation height blocking imput
- Add Portuguese (Brazil) translation. Thanks to Douglas Vianna @dgsmiley18 🐱🏍
- Add uptime to sysinfo. You now can use the Sysinfo QML plugin to display how long
- Move used code into own ScreenPlayUtil library to be used elsewhere like project parsing and content type to/from string
- Move projectfile to be used elsewhere
- Add ScreenPlayUtil to dev docs